Saturday, January 19, 2013

     Product review for Udderly Smooth body cream







I first bought and used the udderly smooth lotion and I liked it so much that I went back to get more but after walking around looking for it for over an hour to no avail I gave up and bought another brand ( Palmers cocoa butter formula which I have wrote a review on ) . About a week later my fiance surprises me with this udderly smooth body cream and I have to say it is wonderful . It is not greasy and it doesn't have a loud scent. This body cream absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin nice and smooth for a very long time . I use it about once a day on my hands , arms , legs and feet.This is one of those products that I will continue to buy. I would recommend this product to all of my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment