Saturday, January 26, 2013

Product Review for Glade Expressions fragrance mist

Glade Expressions Collection Fragrance mist review : 













I am a Bzzagent and today I received coupons in the mail for a free Glade expressions fragrance mist starter kit and oil diffuser kit . I went straight to my local Walmart to pick them up because I was so excited to try them out but alas they did not carry the oil diffuser and they did not have the scent I wanted to try ( fuji apple and cardamom spice ) they only had two or three scents to choose from so I chose the Starlit evening and I have to say it smells amazing! I love the new squeeze to spray and the look , it actually looks like a decoration not a can of air freshener. My house smells wonderful ! I am very happy with this product .  I will post about the oil diffuser as soon as I find one and give it a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment