Friday, January 18, 2013

Product Review for Palmers cocoa butter formula






I would first just like to say that this is my first product review so please bear with me . I have always suffered from extremely dry skin and so I am constantly buying new products to try. While at my local Walmart  I couldn't find the lotion I was looking for but I seen this Palmers cocoa butter formula and decided I would try it out. I am very happy I did . This lotion works very well on my extremely dry skin . I have also used this on my feet and I have to say I am very pleased with this product. The only thing I do not like about this lotion is the scent, but it does do what it is supposed to do.As far as the scent , after I put Palmers on I use some candy apple lotion from Bath and Body Works for a good scent.  This is definitely a product that I will continue to buy and recommend to all of my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment