Sunday, April 26, 2015

SUMO Ice Cream Scoop Review

I have always had problems with scooping out ice cream. Even with an ice cream scoop it is difficult as they are made so cheaply that they just break. I was offered an opportunity to test out and review this SUMO ice cream scoop for free and I figured why not ? I honestly didn't expect this Ice cream scoop to be much different than the ones I have previously used, but this is the best ice cream scoop I have ever used. I have used this a few times since I got it and have had no problems whatsoever. It scoops ice cream out with ease.  With this ice cream scoop you will never have to worry about it breaking and if something ever does happen to it then  they will replace it for free. This is solid stainless steel with a very comfortable rubber grip handle.I am really amazed by this ice cream scoop. If you are tired of breaking spoons and buying a new ice cream scoop every time you turn around then save yourself time and trouble and buy this one. It really is indestructible ! 

If you are interested in reading more reviews or purchasing one of these awesome ice cream scoops you can find it here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment