Sunday, February 3, 2013

Product Review for Schick Hydro Silk razor





I received the Schick Hydro for free from Bzzagent to try out and review. 
I haven't tried a new razor in a very long time , but I am very amazed by the Schick Hydro Silk razor. I love the design of the razor and that it's designed so that you don't have to worry about the razor rusting from sitting in water. This razor glided very smoothly over my legs and got all the hair off in the first swipe instead of two or three like when I use any other razor. I tried using the razor without any shaving gel or cream but it didn't work out so great for me because I have extremely dry skin , but with just a little shave gel it worked perfectly. I have told all of my friends and family about the Schick Hydro Silk razor and gave them all coupons so they can try it too. 

#GotItFree  Thanks to Bzzagent and Schick ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment